Monday, February 25, 2008




I did really enjoy this past weekends adventures---the weather was spectacular and the company even better---I wouldn't trade anything in the world for it----well maybe being able to sit on my butt without cringing---but other than that----nope---would not change a thing----


The pictures above is everyone that goes with us----this year we had it at our cabin---we usually find places to go all over the Minnesota, Wisconsin & Michigan borders----don't know how much longer we will do the things we do---until that day comes---well Happy Trails my friends!


No comments:

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...