Oh My---I have been tagged in a wonderful format of What IF!!! My dear friend Sara of Graphic Pretties passed this on---the idea being that I am to answer some 'What If' questions and then pass it on to a unsuspecting friend---I call it blog attack!!!! Oh---and I LOVE it!
1. What if I could meet someone in the artworld and who would it be? It would have to be Anne Geddes---I love her photos.
2. What if I could have a wish granted that would benefit all mankind? First I would ask for 2 wishes and the first would have to be that no one would be homeless or hungry---an end to poverty to no cause of our own. And that no one would EVER be able to hurt children---EVER!
3. What if i could travel to any place where would I go? I would go to Ellis Island and see the names on the wall that belong to both sets of Grand Parents---I would be in awwww of that.
4. What if I could make over 3 areas of my body and what would they be? I would switch this wish for a 'could I change my husband in any way shape or form wish? Like can I switch this for a hubby transformation??? Ya know, it doesn't hurt to share! and not that I couldn't use a little nip and tucker here or there, but he sure could use it a bit more than me---I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin' is all! Oh MAN!
5. What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours and who would it be? Nicole Simpson---I just gotta know if he did it for sure or not---we all know he did, but I would like her to be able to confront the big idiot!
Otay Panky---I am passing this onto my dear friend Brenda from Rusty Creek Primitives-----