Saturday, June 21, 2008

Appearing SOON!!!----welll ---OKAY---SUNDAY!!!


I am done for the day---and I am almost a SPIT away from having these 6 gals done----soooooo looks like tomorrow we will have to finish 'em up---cuz they are gettin' listed this Sunday evening!!!! YIKES!!!! I just know I am NOT going to sleep well tonite---their little faces and finish up stuff will be haunting me (pun intended) alllllll dang night---and to think that I am stopping at the best part---it is killing meeeeeee---gots to go get ready for a Grad Party-----oh--the Pink One is a Breast Cancer Awareness Witch and I made her for my dear dear friend as the proceeds for her will go to benefit the 'cause'----Their faces are kinda scarey right now----EEK!!!! later Peeps!!!!! OH----and No hair either---baldies---every one of them---cracks me up!

2 comments:

Deb's Country Crafts said...

Hi, Renee! Another gorgeous day outside, hope you get to enjoy part of it. Wow, you are working hard! Those dollies are going to be SO cool, good work!
Love ya, Debbie

BirchBerry Farms said...

Yea---there ya are Deb---way too fun!

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...