Sunday, July 13, 2008

BOO! YIKES---Now, He's Kinda Scarey!!!




Just gettin' him done for tonites listing on Ebay---I have a been working at quite a pace to bring to life my next batch of dolls---they are gonna be all listed this week in various places (and times) like on LPS, CFP, Etsy, and Ebay-----I am looking forward to getting them on---well---gots to finish them first---THEN I git to put them on--there's always some sort of flow chart I have to follow daily----blah blah blah-----we are also having a Halloween Parade Launch on WSOAPP on the 20th of July so do mark your calendars and it is Christmas in July on PFACC right now----I am putting some crazy funky stuff together---must be stressed or something cuz the sillies are coming OUT in my work!!! Thumbs up on that one---finally!!!-----We also have some pretty exciting things gonna be happenin in my world with my craft---can hardly wait to have that one come to light----oh---and I also did some super grungy primitives for my prim prim people----a black dang santa that is kooky----and some more BOXES---yep---I said BOXES----so same bat time---same bat channel---wham-oooo---cazzowwwie----'MEMBER that?

5 comments:

PEA said...

Yep, I remember that my friend. He is neat! I love his tie very creative. You go girl.
Now pop on over to me blog and get your present. It is waiting there for ya.
Hugs,Pea

tattered 'n torn prims said...

AAAAAAA! He's scarey good!!
Creep-i-ly terrific!! LOVE him!!
Stace

BirchBerry Farms said...

Thanks Stace and Sweet Pea----I was so driven crazy yesterday to get him done----I know you guys know how that is---OMG!!! I thought I was mad---almost insane---yep---it is true---

Old World Primitives said...

I love this doll, he is so spooky and fun!

Stephanie

BirchBerry Farms said...

Why thank you dear Stephanie----I am so glad ya popped in to visit----Are ya ready for the Parade????

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...