Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have listed some items for SALE in my Website--take a PEEK!

Yep-----I have officially opened shop and turned the neon ON!!!----I am in the process of listing some things of the Halloween and Fall nature in my website for SALE---Keep checking back as there will be things listed in here quite regularly now---I want to also take this opportunity to thank all of my loyal customers---I love ya all and I appreciate your business more than I could ever tell ya---and that is the FACT JACK!! ---today is a catch up day---rain rain and more rain---don't get me wrong---I am pretty happy about that----Always, Renee



5 comments:

Sue said...

Renee,
You do such wonderful work..It is not only very pleasing to the eyes, but made very well...any one would be proud to own something made by you...I know I am and I am a crafter also, so I know well made when I see it...
Hugs
Sue

BirchBerry Farms said...

awwww Susie---thank you---you are such a great friend and mentor---oh---I forgot to tell ya---I LOVE LOVE LOVE the recipes you have in your blog---how cool is THAT!

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Renee

Love the neon sign....LOL Your work is so very good. And you are such a wonderful person. Love reading your blog.

Have a wonderful day

Hugs Pam

BirchBerry Farms said...

Thanks Pam---you are a sweet heart!

Love You Cherishables said...

A big congratulations on the new store! I hope you sell out over and over again!! Your items are AMAZING and beautifully created. I want it all!!

It's one of the best sights you can find online.

Love it!

Karen

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...