Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My WSOAPP Market Offerins' for January!

I have been STUCK in the Prim Prim world for a couple of months---and it has been great to go back to the things I have known to LOVE all these years----I have 4 dolls listed in my Market Street Shoppe and would love you to pop in there to see all of the fabulous artists' works for January----Valentines Day is right around the corner--and I don't know about you guys---but I sure could use some LOVIN' these days!!! LOL Here is the link and a peek at one of my creations!!!

WSOAPP Market Shoppes

1 comment:

Doreen Frost said...

Hi Rea...so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,
D

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...