Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fa-La-La-La---LAAAAAA---Yep Winter Stuff!

I just listed some of my new Winter things----in Etsy---and I sure don't mind tellin ya's that I am really pretty sure I missed a couple of months in here somewhere's---they just went and doggone whizzed by my head---almost the end of October you say???? Pishaaaaawwww----I am just now getting around to realizing that----dag nabbit----soooo what happens next? I suppose you are gonna tell me Thanksgiving---yup---I was affraid of that----Good Golly Miss Molly!

So for your enjoyment I have added some snow falling to my little blog----and soon will be changing my music to Christmas Carols---NOT quite there YET!

1 comment:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Yeah! What the heck happened to Aug/Sept? Did we have those months or just skip into Oct. I'm with ya. Time is flying by faster than a freight train! Whew.

I'm ready for your Christmas music. I'm truly a sucker for any of that stuff. Heading over to your Etsy shop to see all your new goodies, then its off to the craft room, got some creatin' to do for a new site someone really kind and sweet helped me get on. Tee, hee! God bless.

Hugs,
Cathy

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...