Monday, December 6, 2010

Market Street Listings on WSOAPP Dec. 7th!!


Howdy peeps---it is Market Street TIME at WSOAPP and the Listings are up for the 7th of December Launch---head on over with a cup of coffee and take a gander and what everyones got cooking for this Holiday! I will be listing several more items tomorrow morning---just don't have the energy tonite----pooped out! I also will be sending out my December Newsletter tomorrow with special deals for the month---so if you would like to be included in that and you are not already a recipient of my newsletter ---please do gimme a shout and I will see to it that you get on the list!!! These are my Belsnickel Santa's (don't even know if I am spelling that correctly) and a Rolly Polly Felted Wool Santa that will be listed tomorrow---Enjoy the rest of the evening!!  Oh!1 and I just got 15 new pairs of my signature repurposed wool 'Love You Winter' Mitties which will be on Etsy tomorrow then up to the Round Barn Potting Co. as well!

3 comments:

Gollywobbles said...

Hi Renee! Got the WSOAPP newsletter and so nice to see you still in the group. I tried to sign up for your newsletter, but there was an error! Holiday Blessings to you! Hugs, Sam

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hi Sam---awwww thanks---I wonder what the error problem is---I will have to get my CSI cap on and check into that! Blessings to you too my dear--nice to see you this fine morning!

PEA said...

Oh Renee, these are darling! Such wonderful work and thanks for the freebies!
Hope your Holidays are the best ever.
Hugs,Pea