Monday, December 6, 2010

Market Street Listings on WSOAPP Dec. 7th!!


Howdy peeps---it is Market Street TIME at WSOAPP and the Listings are up for the 7th of December Launch---head on over with a cup of coffee and take a gander and what everyones got cooking for this Holiday! I will be listing several more items tomorrow morning---just don't have the energy tonite----pooped out! I also will be sending out my December Newsletter tomorrow with special deals for the month---so if you would like to be included in that and you are not already a recipient of my newsletter ---please do gimme a shout and I will see to it that you get on the list!!! These are my Belsnickel Santa's (don't even know if I am spelling that correctly) and a Rolly Polly Felted Wool Santa that will be listed tomorrow---Enjoy the rest of the evening!!  Oh!1 and I just got 15 new pairs of my signature repurposed wool 'Love You Winter' Mitties which will be on Etsy tomorrow then up to the Round Barn Potting Co. as well!

3 comments:

Gollywobbles said...

Hi Renee! Got the WSOAPP newsletter and so nice to see you still in the group. I tried to sign up for your newsletter, but there was an error! Holiday Blessings to you! Hugs, Sam

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hi Sam---awwww thanks---I wonder what the error problem is---I will have to get my CSI cap on and check into that! Blessings to you too my dear--nice to see you this fine morning!

PEA said...

Oh Renee, these are darling! Such wonderful work and thanks for the freebies!
Hope your Holidays are the best ever.
Hugs,Pea

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...