Monday, November 14, 2011

HUGE SALE on My Yummy WARM Mittens!

I think I may have fallen off of the crafters wagon with this one!  Seems I can't stop making these mittens and I have a bit of an overstock! So I am offering these at a Buy One Get One FREE through my BirchBerry Farms Etsy Shoppe! These are recycled upcycled and repurposed wool with matching polar fleece linings and are super warm and luxurious----a GREAT Christmas gift and you can keep one pair for yourself!!!  Hurry in for best selection as the sale is only running for a short time! I also have been working hard on some new dolls and Winter/Christmas items in both Etsy Shops---so do check that out!  Happy Holidays to you all and enjoy this beautiful Fall we have been having!  Always, Renee :-)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Hello Sweet Friend! These are wonderful. I long to learn how to make mittens!!!

I'm popping over to your shop right now.

In case I do not get another chance to chat with you. Wishing you and your a most joyful Thanksgiving.

xoxox, doreen

d said...

Do you like comfortable clothes?I'm sure many people love Franklin Marshall very much.For shoes,the same as clothes,people like comfortable shoes.I think Hogan Sneakers and the famous Japan brand Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shoes are all good choice for us.When you wear them,you will know how comfortable they are!

maryjohin said...

Luxury louis vuitton uk, authentic louis vuitton outlet online, cheapest burberry outlet.

maryjohin said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have hollister co, ralph lauren outlet and UGG Outlet, Uggs Rea

Franklin Marshall Nederland,Franklin Marshall Outlet,Franklin Marshall Heren,Franklin Marshall Tassen,Franklin Marshall Vrouwen.
Franklin Marshall Sudaderas,Franklin Marshall Jackets,Franklin Marshall Falsas,El descuento más bajo, directos de fábrica, garantía de calidad !
Ugg Boots Sale, Ugg Boots UK,Ugg Sale,Ugg Outlet UK, up to 60% Off! Various types of boots, gloves, jackets, buy more discount more!
Ralph Lauren UK,Sales Ralph Lauren Polo, long sleeves, jackets, hoodies, hats, 100% quality guarantee, 60% discount !