Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From Previous Post---were gonna be listed on Sunday---but NOOOOOO!


HOCUS POCUS FIDDLE DEE DEE----A GAGGLE OF WITCHES--- 3 UGLY SISTERS ARE WE~~

My newest creations----it is really unbelievable that I am doing Halloween so early~~ You are NOT gonna hear me complainin' though! No SIR!

The 3 Black Cats are ~ See No Evil ~ Hear No Evil ~ Speak No Evil Cats----I am not sure where they are all going yet---some may be on Ebay---and on LPS----I dunno---but they will be somewhere soon! All these guys are original designs by me and are just NARLY!

8 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

absolutely adorable...and love the kittys of course...I love your music..love that first song...I am adding you to my blog...Love it and love your work too...
Gina:)

tattered 'n torn prims said...

They are all so wonderful!! Absoluetly love the cats...how very clever....and a reminder I should take for sure...but sometimes it's so fun to see a little!! LOL!!

Stacey

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Renee, very nice!! I love your dolls... I made cats from Sue's pattern a few months ago... used calico fabric... get it?? LOL!! hehehe!! Anyway, wishing you tons of moolah always!! xox

Susan Walker said...

Oh Renee..your witches and kitties are absolutely WONDERFUL! You are so very talented, my friend.

Praise God you are all okay from those storms! I will be keeping your friends and neighbors in my prayers. Susan

CCs Whimsies said...

These witches are just AMAZING!!! I'm in love!

Bless you and your family. Thankfully, you are safe! Warmly, Christy

Cookie said...

girl - i love these !!

Been missing yer mug - glad to hear you have been (kinda) staying out of trouble!

x0

Sue said...

Love the Witches and of course the Cats...You did a wonderful job on them....You have so much talent and get so much done...
Loves Ye
Susie

BirchBerry Farms said...

Thank You Susie!!!

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...