Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am Just Skip-Taggelin' Along!!!


I am proud to announce our son Ryan has graduated from The University of Minnesota with an Interior Design Major!!! YEA!!! I am bustin buttons allll over the place---his Thesis has been published and he is currently working on the prototype to this new concept in design that he implemented in his thesis----very proud----do NOT ask him to help ever pick out a paint color for any room----apparently Interior Designers get confused with Interior Decorators or he will snap like a saltine----ahhhhh kids---they JUST crack me up!!!

No comments:

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...