Friday, February 6, 2009

It's WSOAPP Launch Time!!!!


It's WSOAPP Time and the two tall Angels and the Angel Box are my offerings for February---the red one is a 'Keeper of Hearts' Angel and the bunny one is a 'Keeper of Eggs' Angel---and the Angel Box with the Pink Lid--the dollie with the red polka dot dress comes with her little green box is going to Ebay on Sunday----I was crazy OBSESSED with paper mache--as you probably already can see---I am not very happy with my pictures---for some reason I was having issues today with the sun ducking in and out of the clouds---I like natural light and so I take all of my pictures outdoors---which at times can be very challenging in Minnesota in the Winter--apparently I wasn't up to the challenge today---oh well!

No comments:

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...