Friday, January 14, 2011

MITTENS are ALL on SALE in Etsy!!


Mitten Mitten---who's got the mittens---well I DO ya Silly! I bet you are wondering why so many---welllll this winter started here rather early this year and it is so bitterly cold out that I just had to make more---I typically don't make them so late in the season, but I just couldn't resist! There are many to choose from and at a great clearance price and they are all listed in Etsy---and there is a surprise listing in there as well! ENJOY!  Have a great weekend peeps---I am a free woman---hubbens went Ice Fishing with the fellas and I am going to play all weekend long! ttfn

1 comment:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Well your mittens are just darling and look so warm and inviting. How fun to have the week end off, I hope you get to craft and create and just have some good ole fashion fun. I'm not sure ice fishing sounds like fun, it sounds way to cold to me. LOL! Have a great night. God bless. Cath

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...