Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day My Sweet Tarts! Here's My Newest Girlie!

Boy it seems like forever since I have posted---thought I would introduce you to my newest creation----Her name is Katherine and I have been working on her for quite some time now---3 weeks to be exact!  She is my first Fine Art Doll of the year as it has been a bit since I have ventured down that road---I am listing her on Ebay tonite.  Her head is paperclay and she is wearing a dress that I made out of a vintage pillowcase.  I crackled her and stained and sealed her as well---her arms are wired and she is what I would call Simple Country Cottage as she is a little shabby as well.  Don't mind the awful picture I took of her---I will be taking better ones for her listing---I JUST finished her and could HARDLY wait to share her with you all.  Have a fabulously FUN Loving Valentines Day!!!  PS. I also listed new items on wsoapp.org and Birchberry Farms on Etsy as well as White Birch Boutique on Etsy!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful as always.
Susie

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...