Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Newest Creation~~~Anastasia


OMGosh---I am finding that even though I poke the living crap out of my fingers--- this felting gig is really quite fun---I have been felting things for about 2 years now---AND I really have begun to cut down the number of bandaids needed per job---which is ALWAYS a good thing---dem needles are s-h-a-r-p! She is completely felted except for a small patch that is under her britches---other than that---her WHOLE entire body is covered with this lovely cream wool roving---- Along with 4 other dolls, she will be getting listed on Ebay tonight! YEA!!!!

6 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Love her!! Great wishes for high bids!! Perhaps you should buy stock in Band-Aid...if'n you're gonna continue needle felting?!?!? LOL!!
Stacey

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hey Stace----ABSOLUTELY!!!! OMGosh---I was putting some hair on top of a dollies noggin' just last night---and whammo---see--I don't think people should talk to me while I am doing that---or for that matter---doing anything that involves my brain in any way shape or form! LOL----

Unknown said...

SPECTACULAR Miss Renee, you are so talented! I love your beautiful dolls, all the best to you.
Hugs, Sandra

Amber said...

omg SOOOOOOOOO cute!! also, i'll have you know i just arrived back at school today from the weekend..was trapped up in the Hibbs! We got like 25 inches of snow...oooh the stories I have to tell you!

BirchBerry Farms said...

I am so glad you like her my dear niece-----she was one of those things I just had to do---for what ever reason---and NO---I will not be climbing any mountains or anything like that!

I heard 32" in Hibbing----I suppose I better call Grand-Pa and make sure he gots his cherry juice!

Sleepy Hollow Craft Company said...

I am new to your blog~ but I will be back for sure :) I found you thru Stacey at Tattered-n-torn prims~
Your needle-felting talents are AMAZING! I love this little kitty!!!

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...