Monday, April 21, 2008

Raise Your hand if you are HERE Today---if you are NOT here--don't worry about it!

I had a teacher that used to say that ALL the time---I never 'got it' until I was in College---I thought it was for attendance---nope if you are HERE to him---it mostly meant mentally and LORD only knows that was NEVER the case with me---I bet he knew that too---laugh--Ahhhh very very funny!!! At any rate---here I am! I just got done with this Pledge of Allegiance Raggedy Annie Girl and I am thinkin I just might have to list her tonite---that is if the rest of my day just slides on by like it has so far---only a couple of bumps in the road---shhhh I don't want to jinx it------(whispering----YAAAAAY!) PS. WAIT a MINUTE!!! Did I miss NAP TIME??? Oh Shoot!

<

3 comments:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Love her wings Renee!! She is quite a gal!! Here's to high bids comin' your way!!
Stacey

BirchBerry Farms said...

Thank you Stace----OMG!!! Ya know what ---I am just really looking at her now---and she almost looks like she is in a trance---like a zombieeee---kinda trance---YIKES!!! Too funny---maybe she's the one that needs the NAP---Prolly!

PEA said...

cute my friend very sweet! I wish ya many many bids
hugs,Pea

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...