Sunday, April 13, 2008
I have been TAGGED!
Well seems that a couple of weeks ago my dear sweet tart Maggie from Cedar Hill Rustics went and tagged me---I love that game---like kids in a school yard---thank you for the honor Miss Maggs---the tagging part is that now I need to tell you 5 things about me that you may not know:
1. I was a Bartendar/Manager at a very large Night Club here in the Cities (started in a biker bar)Did that for alot of years--not anymore though.
2. Played Basketball through College and now play Volleyball on a really competitive Womens Team--- all year long. Gettin' kinda old but still hang in there!
3. Have a HUGE addiction to flavored creamer in my coffee---will travel far to get a new flavor---no kiddin'!
4. Have a Computer Programming Degree---ya---do NOT ask me anything about computers or WHY I went and did that to myself!
5. Had a great job at the hospital and decided to be an at homer with 4 kids---what in the WORLD was I thinkin'----heeheehee LOL
Now I get to pass this honor on to 5 unsuspecting peeps in my circle and they are as follows:
Carla from Country Road Primitives
Susie from Oodlekadoodle Primitives
Deanna from Nanny Goat Primitives
Stacey from Tattered & Torn Primitives
Cookie from Curds-and Whey
It's been a while since I have been on here---and no excuse----it has been a whirl wind here. I am in the process of trying to figure o...
OMGosh---I am finding that even though I poke the living crap out of my fingers--- this felting gig is really quite fun---I have been felt...
A Great Give away----you should head over there and check this out! Dee Duncan is an absolutely favorite go-to person when it co...