Saturday, March 8, 2008

Outta the LOOP


For those of you who are looking for me and can't seem to figure what in the WORLD happen to Renee----and why hasn't she been into to POST in group???---wellllll---just gots to get through this weekend---State Hockey Tournies here in Minnesota and darlin sweetie Ali girl is a Cheerleader for the boys---so there ya have it---Besides, gives me a nice little break to watch my FAVORITE Winter sport-----GO BLAINE BENGALS!!! We are in Consellation this afternoon---always a bridesmaid NEVER a BRIDE----oh well---happy that they made it this far---and very proud of them as well----PS.....'Dis be the PURDIEST Dolly Girl I have ever made---I kept her too!

4 comments:

Cookie said...

you have every right to be smitten with this adorable treasure!

What a sweet beauty, Renee - she's precious :)

BirchBerry Farms said...

Aww- Cookie---thank you---best thing is that she is so much fun to be around (that's no kiddin' she is our baby fer sure!)---she is a hoot---she played such a HUGE practical joke on her Dad this weekend---it was unreal----and on TV and everything because of the Tournies---she is a RIOT!!!

Ummmm, pretty sure Dad is not letting her go to College---pretty sure about that!

**a13x** said...

hehe. thanks mom for saying such nice things about me. I LOVE YOU. P.S i think your the best mom + more.

BirchBerry Farms said...

You little stinker girl---when and how in the heck did you know about my blog???? HMMMMM---I guess I must be kinda cool if you missy 16 year old is curious about what your Ma is doing!!! YEA!!! Love you too Ali Bali....

Why is Some Handmade Soap More Expensive Than Others?

This is my Mom and my Grandma----two people who are/were very influential in my soap making endeavor.  I make soap the very similar to th...